Shipping / Delivery
- Most orders are dispatched within 2 days and delivered by registered Australia post within 3-7 business days.
- FREE Samples processed in batches and dispatched once a week.
- We strive hard to keep your shipping costs as low as possible without compromising on the quality of the packaging materials we use.
Delivery within Australia
- All our products are normally delivered to AU addresses using Registered Australian post.
- We insure the parcel for items over $50 in value or parcels containing Glassware so it will need to be signed for by the recipient.
- We do our best to package our items as securely as possible.
- If your package is lost or has arrived damaged, please contact us by email immediately.
You can also review our damaged items policy.
Damaged Items Policy
- Please before you sign for the parcel open and inspect the parcel to insure all the items are in the good condition especially glassware.
- In case of the breakage please contact us straight away.
- Please email us a photo of the damaged item and your order number so we can lodge a claim with the delivery service.
Please check the Glassware before signing for the parcel!
Our aim is to delivery excellent customer service. As our glass teapots and cups are individually hand blown by traditional methods, you may notice some small imperfections in the glass itself or shape. This is normal. If you see any actual cracks in the glass, please contact us for a replacement. Do not use if any cracks are visible.